Personal journal and online public diary

Wednesday 18 November 2015

On the Starting Line

"Times's ticking, wind's blowing, boredom's attacking and now, I am escaping".

Holidays, also known as 'relief from exertion' time, the time when I just want to empty out my mind and relax without worrying about homework and school work. However, as time pass by, my plans started turning to directions where I don't intentionally want them to go and many things I've planned to do, but were never fulfilled. There are still plenty of weeks left for me to enjoy my holiday but I'm still sitting on the couch, procrastinating and doing unproductive work. Coming from a Chinese family, my parents would grab this opportunity to tell us to do house chores (which are absolutely unavoidable if you ask me) whenever we are on our holiday or when we have nothing to do.

Scrolling through countless of posts, from one blog to another, a thought hit me, "What's my Blogger password again?". I was having a hard time recalling my password and then another thought hit me: "I should start blogging!". Why have a physical diary/journal when you can share personal thoughts online? Truth to be told, there might just be a few readers reading my blog posts but I personally think blogging is great to kill time.

As I put my heart and soul in reformatting my blog with hope, some help from an amazing friend who was willing to give a helping hand on making this blog with a wonderful, magical touch, and with a strong determination, I had just took off from the starting line.

No comments:

Post a Comment